Business & Management – for English speakers in Vienna with initial professional experience who want to upgrade their knowledge and skills to work in an international environment, either in Austria or abroad.
EWS Vienna offers three courses focusing on English Business Management which are delivered part-time during weekends.
The English Business Management (EBM) programme combines a broad theoretical foundation with practical orientation, taught by experienced academic staff and native speakers. It will:
- help you to improve your overall business English language skills in writing, speaking, reading and listening
- develop your understanding of economic principles and the interdependence of industry, commerce and production
- introduce you to Human Resource Management and Entrepreneurship
- improve your IT-skills, essential to all management support staff (MS Office Professional)
- help you to further develop your career skills to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Part time – during weekends!