EnDigiCom will start by asking partners to reflect on existing programmes. A questionnaire will also be developed and sent to SMEs, in the different partner countries, to confirm the SM competences needed in the workplace. Results will inform continuing exchange and discussion as well as analysis and benchmarking actions that expect to result in a common denominator (syllabus) that can be used by all partners with a view to modernising and extending existing course curricula and programmes on the use of Social Media. Beyond this, during the second part of the project, the focus will be on testing the agreed syllabus through operating short courses for teaching and non-teaching staff working in the participating education and training institutes.
In terms of target audiences, in addition to the participating education and training institutes, and wider network members having a similar vocational or professional development focus (with access to wider audiences provided via Businet), we also consider individual students/learners – able to benefit from an enhanced skills set that is relevant to the needs of the labour market – as well as the business sector that will benefit from accessing better skilled VET graduates and, in some cases, from being able to access continuing development opportunities for existing staff.
Whilst the predominant focus of the EnDigicom project is an exchange of knowledge, experience and good practice, we do envisage some core outputs and outcomes, namely:
- agreement on a robust set of key competences necessary to handle the daily duties of staff members having responsibility for Social Media tools and platforms within a workplace business environment;
- model curriculum against which existing programmes and short courses can be reviewed/extended/modernised which will be tested/trialled (through short-courses being offered) prior to being finalised in EN-DE-FR-SI.
European employability integrating new SM competencies is the motivator for the project partners to launch this ERASMUS+ partnership, as there is a daily demand of SMEs to work internationally beyond national borders. Therefore, the international exchange of good practice and further development of our curricula on an international level is essential to the project.
While each partner has already been active to create national SM curricula and trainings, EnDigiCom, as a European co-funded project, will enable the partners to establish a common framework for those key-competencies on an international level.
EnDigiCom has 7 project partners from AT, FR, GE, BE and SL who have already worked together on several international occasions and have extensive experience in EU projects:
- 4 educational partners focusing on VET and HE business programmes,
- 1 partner (BUSINET) being an international educational organisation with some 100 VET and HE member institutes from 25+ countries enabling the project team to ascertain the widest possible dissemination of the project results internationally
- 2 partners being Social Media experts who focus on corporate consulting to implement SM strategies as well as staff teaching and training. They will enrich the project team with their know-how and expertise and are responsible for the two learning activities.
The project partners in detail:
- Europa-Wirtschaftsschulen GesmbH – Project coordinator
- Institut de Gestion Sociale (IGS)
1 rue Jacques Bingen
- Businet Vereniging Zonder Winstoogmerk
- EBC Euro-Business-College GmbH
- DOBA Faculty of Applied Business and Social Studies Maribor
- Natascha Ljubic
2344 Maria Enzersdorf
Virtua PR d.o.o.
Trdinova ulica 8
The EnDigiCom questionnaire is used to gather information about companies’ situation in regard to the professional use of Social Media platforms. The informtion we will recieve will form a major part of our projects results and will have a direct impact on the further development of the project’s and partners’ Social Media curricula.
We thank you in advance for spending a brief moment – about 5 minutes – of your valuable time to answer our questions. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
We will keep you informed about EnDigiCom’s results.
Your EnDigiCom Team
The EnDigiCom questionnaire is available in the following language versions:
To achieve the project aim, the EnDigiCom-Team will meet on the following occasions:
Meeting schedule for transnational partner meetings
|No.||Activity/mobility description||Hosting partner||Date|
|M 1||Kick off – Partnership Meeting|
WP 1: Exchange of best practice ‐ Review and comparison of existing programmes
WP 2: Research on required social media competencies in the business sector
WP 7: Project Management
WP 8: Quality Assurance, Evaluation and Dissemination
|EWS Vienna, AT||20 – 21 Oct. 2017|
|No funding||Vilamoura – Businet AGM|
Dissemination tools and activities
|Businet, PT, Vilamoura,||8 – 10 Nov. 2017|
|M 2||Partner meeting – Hamburg|
Research evaluation meeting
|EBC Hamburg, GE||29.01.2018|
Arrival on 28.01. 2018
|M 3||Partner meeting – Paris|
Mid Term report
|IGS Paris, FR, Paris||21 – 22 June 2018|
|M 4||Partner meeting in Slovenia|
Discuss & adjust outcomes
|Doba, SL, Maribor||30 – 31 August 2018|
|No funding||Businet AGM |
|Businet, TBA||7 – 10 Nov. 2018|
|M 5||Partner meeting – Leuven|
Discuss the developed learning material
Discuss results of testing
|Businet, Leuven, BE||08.04.2019|
arrival on 07.04.2019
|M 6||Partner meeting Vienna|
Evaluation project and
|EWS Vienna, AT||29 – 30 August 2019|
Meeting schedule for Learning activities
|No.||Activity/mobility description||Hosting partner||Date|
|LA 1||Management assistants/testing||EWS Vienna, AT||27. – 30.01.2019|
Arrival on 27.01.2019
|LA 2||Train the trainer||Doba, SL, Maribor||16. – 19.06.2019|
Arrival on 16.06.2019
Whilst the predominant focus of the EnDigicom project is an exchange of knowledge, experience and good practice, the EnDigiCom team do envisage some core outputs and outcomes, namely:
- agreement on a robust set of international key competencies necessary to handle the daily duties of staff members having responsibility for Social Media tools and platforms within a workplace business environment;
- further-development of existing material to a model curriculum against which available programmes and short courses can be reviewed/extended/modernised. This outcome will be tested/trialled (through short-courses being offered) prior to being finalised in EN-DE-FR-SI.
In this section you will find news, posts and info about the EnDigiCom project